Constant Companion Monthly Giving Program
Thank you for your interest in supporting the life-saving work of Animal Compassion Network (ACN). We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit that receives no government money, so we rely on generous people like you to fund our comprehensive animal welfare programs. All donations, of course, are tax deductible.
Our monthly automatic giving program, Constant Companion, helps ensure Animal Compassion Network has a “constant” source of funding for our programs. Constant Companion donations also allow us to plan ahead, improving the outcome of our efforts to end the euthanasia of adoptable pets in our area through our foster/adoption, spay/neuter, pet food assistance and public education programs.
Animal Compassion Network strives to make a better life for all cats and dogs in need in our area. For some it means providing free pet food to keep them from starvation during the hard times and sometimes it means pulling them out of a shelter moments before their time is up. Please see the kinds of things we are able to do with your monthly donation below. If you would like to become an Animal Compassion Network “Constant Companion,” please choose the amount you wish to donate per month:
- $15 - Can feed a starving animal for a month through our Pet Food Assistance Program.
- $25 - Can vaccinate a foster pet to keep them healthy and prepare them for adoption.
- $45 - Can spay or neuter the pet of a low-income family to stop the cycle of litters being born into a world without enough homes for them.
- $60 - Can provide a dog house to an outside dog. As much as we would like to see no dog spending their lives in a dog house, it is still the fate for many in our area. Your monthly donation of $60 can add warmth and comfort to the otherwise sad life of an outside dog.
- $75 - Can provide a dog house to shelter an outside dog in need AND deliver a care package with food, bedding, treats and toys to an outside dog. Oftentimes this care package is the one time in their lives they get a little spoiled.
- $100 - Can save an animal from a shelter, vet them and place them in a loving foster home. Every animal adopted from ACN is safe for life, meaning they can take as long as they need to find a home and they will always have a welcoming place waiting for them if they ever need to come back from an adoption.
- $250 - Can spay or neuter a pet from a low-income family AND save two homeless pets from a shelter. Your $250 monthly donation can stop dozens of unwanted puppies and kittens from being born while saving the lives of two homeless cats and/or dogs who have already been born and are in desperate need of rescue.
- $500 - Can save a cat or dog with no hope. Every day sick and injured animals are surrendered to shelters or picked up as lost pets and not reclaimed. Shelters simply don’t have the ability to adopt out all of the animals who come to them. Of special concern to ACN are the senior pets whose guardians have died without a plan for their pet. Oftentimes seniors themselves, these surviving dogs and cats don’t understand how they suddenly have ended up in a shelter, trembling and alone. Your monthly donation of $500 means that ACN can save one of these otherwise “unadoptable” pets every month, giving them the extra care and medical attention they need to spend the remainder of their lives with a loving family.
- $1000 - Can address animal suffering on so many levels and do all of the above. Feed starving animals; spay or neuter to stop pet overpopulation at its source; give warmth, comfort and a little spoiling to an outside dog; AND save the lives of multiple shelter pets at their 11th hour – including the hopeless ones no one else can or will save.
Your contribution will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card at the same time each month for one year, or until you cancel.
At any time you may change your monthly gift amount or payment method or cancel your participation by contacting us via postal mail, phone or E-mail. You may also cancel or update your payment information yourself through your account on our Web site.
We very much appreciate your participation in this program.